Dealing with an unplanned pregnancy or unexpected pregnancy may cause a great deal of turmoil. Pregnancy is a life-changing experience and may be overwhelming particularly if alone, young or fearful of parents’ or partner’s reactions, still at school or planning a career or finding oneself in difficult social circumstances, and possibly even considering abortion.
Run by a team of volunteers, including professionals; Hope offers:
A non-judgemental approach
- Strict confidentiality
- Free pregnancy testing and non-diagnostic ultrasound scanning
- Free and comprehensive information about pregnancy, foetal development,
- available support and options
- Referrals: obstetric, gynaecological, social and other
- Emotional support
- Practical assistance and support
- Maternity and baby items
- Support to women suffering from the trauma of abortion
Since its set up in 2006, under the umbrella of services offered by the Gift of Life Foundation, a registered NGO (VO/0246), Hope has helped over 150 mothers and babies.
Contact us now!
Tel: 00356 21418055